Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco De Mayo

Ok so if you notice my below post, you can see I'm optimistic and encouraging to the idea of finals week. I even listed an encouraging quote and wished everyone the best of luck during this stressful time of the school year. Now as day two is about to come to a close my feelings about finals week have started to crash....and BURN! I sit here, on the floor, looking for any excuse not to study for my sports marketing exam that is tomorrow morning...at 8:00 a.m. Of course it's at 8 a.m.! Why would my final exam be any later than 8!? By the way, why is facebook such a demanding part of the college life? I can't sit at my computer for longer than 8 minutes without logging in to check my latest notifications. Especially with today being Cinco De Mayo! The 5th of MAY, which is normally a day to celebrate but not for this girl. I'm hitting the books and flipping through notecards. Yay finals week. Please notice the sarcasm....

No comments:

Post a Comment