Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SUMMMMMER!!!!

Less than a month until I begin my job for the Nebraska Youth Sports Program. I couldn't be more excited and energetic to be working with over 100 community youth. I love athletics and I can't wait to share my knowledge with those children and get them excited about sports. This summer is going to be a good one, I think. I'm moving in with my two best friends and what can be better than that?! The two people that always have my back and have seen me cry, laugh, and be truly upset. They're "my people" as Meredith Grey would say on Greys Anatomy. I'll still be working my same job at the Buckle and probably still blow tons of dollars from each paycheck on a new wardrobe. BUT my favorite part about this summer is....drum roll please..........I TURN 21!! June 29th is the big day! When I'm no longer a minor and I become of age! I can't wait! Especially since all my friends are over the age of 21, it'll be exciting to finally be able to join them in a social gathering somewhere other than a house party. I have high expectations for the summer of 2009 and I hope you guys experience everything you wish this fantastic SEASON!!

1 comment: