Sunday, March 1, 2009

slumdog love!

After the Oscars I had to go see it. The hype was killing me. I was a little aprehensive and unsure about this movie and was almost positive I wasn't going to like about it. After paying the 7 dollars to get in to the movie only one thought was running through my head. "This better be good!" To my surprise, I loved it! I thought it was amazing. There wasn't one minute where I was let down or bored. I was glued to the screen for 2 hours and didn't want it to end. I think it was well deserved of it's success and wish more movies would move and encourage me like this one did! Two thumbs up! My advice to everyone...SEE SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE! :)

2 comments:

  1. There are so many great movies that never make it to theaters, let alone theatres in Kearney. I haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire yet, but from what I've heard, I might assume you'd like these movies too:

    City of God (based in slums of Brazil)
    The Motorcycle Diaries (about traveling throughout Latin America)
    Dot The I (very weird foreign film with a major twist at the end)

    You should check them out! Especially City of God, that one is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made you love the movie? (I agree, by the way, about Slumdog)

    ReplyDelete