Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break blues

As I get back into the swing of things with school and work, I think about spring break every single day. How simple it was. How getting up late, enjoying myself for 5 days straight with my friends on a beach was so easy. I know people always say it's back to reality but it really is a downer. This year was my first time experiencing a spring break destination and I don't know how people ever did it. Fun week of adventure and excitement just to come back to Kearney, Nebraska to study, work at nights, and struggle to get by every day. Not to mention the moment I got back into Nebraska I got sick. Well the countdown continues until the next spring break which probably won't happen since I'm sure I'll be paying my parents back for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment